Tuesday 9 August 2011

The First and Yet not the First

This is the first post on this blog.. I really don't know what to start with.. I am still in a doubt why i am again trying to start up a blog(as my previous attempts were worse than a failure). Just hoping this will work out as i am starting it sitting in the library of IIIT-D and maybe work as a lucky charm for me. Another reason that i can make out is now i am in a college and things are really different now. I am trying to change my perceptions about life though it is practically impossible. This may seem a little confusing but i can't do anything about it. However, these changes are helping me to try different things. the funny thing about this first post is I started it in the college Library and am ending it on my bed. I wish we can change our thoughts as easily as changing location on Google Latitude.
Wish me luck with this blog(yah i believe in luck and destiny) . Thankyou for reading this post. This was unintentionally written rubish. Please dont mind.. Will come up with something better for sure.




It was just like Hello testing testing  before the performance..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika